The ultimate weekender duffle bag.
- Handmade in Spain with vegetable tanned leather.
- Canvas handmade in italy limonta. Tough and water resistant.
- Shoulder strap for comfort and convenience.
- Lightweight - perfect for those weekends away.
- Inner pockets to organise your belongings.
- Dimensions: Length 55 x height 25 x depth 21 cm.
You’ll be surprised how much you can pack into our Palma weekender. Made from our water resistants canvas, the Palma weekender boasts sleek handles with our beautiful vegetable-tanned leather, and a smart canvas detachable shoulder strap which can be adjusted for comfort. Two Inner canvas pockets included.
The Palma weekender Duffle is made by artisans in the Spanish village of Ubrique - a hub of craftsmanship renowned for quality since the 19th century - Ubrique is where many of the world’s most discerning luxury brands have their leather produced.
La Portegna’s leather is vegetable tanned with a unique blend of natural tannins and colour compounds from Spanish flowers and tree bark. The leather is then treated with Spanish olive oil to nourish, soften and to make it more robust.
This all-natural process has two benefits - it results in beautiful looking leather that develops a unique ‘patina’ over time – it quite literally gets better with age, and is unquestionably kinder to the environment, unlike the more commonly used chrome tanning processes.