The ultimate weekend duffle bag.
- Handmade in Spain with vegetable tanned leather.
- Made of stone-washed, hand-woven canvas. Tough and water resistant.
- Adjustable grab handles and shoulder strap for comfort and convenience.
- Lightweight - perfect for those weekends away.
- Inner pockets to organise your belongings.
- Color: Olive green.
- Dimensions: Width base 26 cm x Width 65 cm x Height 30cm x Depth 20 cm.
You’ll be surprised how much you can pack into our Mick Canvas Duffle Bag. Made from our stone-washed canvas for that safari feeling, the Mick boasts adjustable grab handles and detailing in our beautiful vegetable-tanned leather, and a smart striped detachable shoulder strap which can be adjusted for comfort. Two Inner canvas pockets included.
The Mick Duffle is made by artisans in the Spanish village of Ubrique - a hub of craftsmanship renowned for quality since the 19th century - Ubrique is where many of the world’s most discerning luxury brands have their leather produced.
La Portegna’s leather is vegetable tanned with a unique blend of natural tannins and colour compounds from Spanish flowers and tree bark. The leather is then treated with Spanish olive oil to nourish, soften and to make it more robust.
This all-natural process has two benefits - it results in beautiful looking leather that develops a unique ‘patina’ over time – it quite literally gets better with age, and is unquestionably kinder to the environment, unlike the more commonly used chrome tanning processes.