Leather backpack with a minimalist design.
- Handmade in Spain with vegetable tanned leather.
- Zip Closure
- Padded compartment for technology protection.
- Adjustable shoulder straps.
- Side and outer pocket with zip closure.
- Materials: Leather (Exterior) Canvas (Interior)
- Dimensions: Width 42 cm x Height 30 cm x Depth 17 cm.
Minimalist leather backpack, designed to transport documents and personal items in style, as an alternative to a briefcase. Perfect to use for work and/or travelling.
The Madison is made by artisans in the Spanish village of Ubrique - a hub of craftsmanship renowned for quality since the 19th century - Ubrique is where many of the world’s most discerning luxury brands have their leather produced.
La Portegna’s leather is vegetable tanned with a unique blend of natural tannins and colour compounds from Spanish flowers and tree bark. The leather is then treated with Spanish olive oil to nourish, soften and to make it more robust.
This all-natural process has two benefits - it results in beautiful looking leather that develops a unique ‘patina’ over time – it quite literally gets better with age, and is unquestionably kinder to the environment, unlike the more commonly used chrome tanning processes.